Because farmers and ranchers had long wanted indoor pens that could easily grow with their herd, or be taken down during slower production times to make space for group housing, Calf-Tel was first to market with a free-standing modular indoor pen system. Building on that legacy of innovation, we’ve worked with you, the farmer, to design new pen fronts that work seamlessly with existing Calf-Tel pens—while also providing enhanced features that improve productivity for 21st-century operations.
• Exclusive 6-way door opens inward or outward to meet individual preference
• Easy-grip XL handle—because you want to keep your gloves on in winter
• Proprietary encapsulated thermoforming process
• Steel-reinforced door frame—the only one of its kind
• Easy for one person to set up, configure, and expand
• Available with AirMax (pictured) or Standard back panels
• Interlocks back-to-back and side-to-side to easily configure to your facility - AirMax panels cannot be used in back-to-back configuration